Saturday 14 July 2007

Trip to KLCC

Yesterday I made a trip down to KLCC with my colleague, Sofia. There are a few things that I need to do. First thing, pass some documents to my new company, check out the Harry Potter madness and bersiar-siar.

We took the LRT from Kelana Jaya and when we reached KLCC, we were so shocked to see the SUPER LONG QUEUE at the ticket counters. Easily up to 100+ people queuing up to buy LRT tickets. If only, the management of Rapid KL visited Hong Kong's MTR stations. Their ticket machines are much effective unlike LRT ones. For a fee of RM2.40, I am only allowed to insert ONE RM 1 note ONLY and the rest must be in coins!!! Just check out both the management's website and I am sure you can tell the difference, which one is better.

We head straight to the Food Court because other fast food outlets are packed with humans and I can only sum it by saying KLCC is packed with people. Really people mountain people sea (人山人海).

After walking one round, we settled for Cafe Milano's spaghetti. Chose Meatball Alfredo (RM7.99). Oh my god, tasted like crap. Cheesy my foot. Tasted so plain. I think first timers who cook cabonara can do better.



But this one is better, Apple Cinnamon Waffle (RM4.99).



After having our late lunch, Sofia went to shop herself while I begin my walk to Megan Avenue II to pass some documents and I actually timed my journey from Kelana Jaya and again from KLCC to Megan Avenue II so that I can estimate my time if I were to take LRT to work.

LRT ride almost 30 mins while the walk from KLCC to Megan Avenue II, 10-15mins. Here is my new work place.




The view of KLCC from Megan Avenue II. Sigh, I can only take the picture of KLCC from the bottom while Grace Ch'ng can take the picture of Megan Avenue II from above. She works in one of the floors up there.



I made my way back to KLCC under the freaking hot sun and went on to look for Sofia. It's Malaysia Mega Sales now and shops without the word SALE are empty. The only living thing in shop is their own employees.







But among all, the most interesting one was


Hey, weakie fruittie!! Are you excited??

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

7 days!! 7 days!!! Whee~~ *jumps around*

Anonymous said...

Sucky carbonara!!! What a disgrace to cheesy dishes!!! GRRRRRR