Monday 24 March 2008

Kedai Ikan Talapia Lan Je

Two months ago, I was working in Rawang for around 3 weeks. During that 3 weeks, I am certainly quite sure that we had the best food in Rawang for lunch. For those who loves eating fish, you must come to Rawang's Kedai Ikan Talapia Lan Je / Lan Je Fei Chow Yu (in Cantonese).



In a duration of 3 weeks, I visited this place 3 or 4 times for lunch. During my first patronage to this small restaurant beside the main road, my ex-manager said that the "practise" here is that each person orders a fish for him/herself and true enough, almost everyone is "practising" that.


My steamed Talapia Fish


Vege


Sweet and Sour Chicken

This restaurant is famous because of the Talapia Fish so don't other specialities from their menu. Thanks to my ex-manager, she made this place of my favourite place for lunch/dinner!!

Kedai Ikan Talapia Lan Je is open everyday except Tuesday.
Opening hours:- (11.30am - 3.00pm) and (6.00pm - 10.30pm)
Address:- No.27-28, Block C, Jalan Rawang, Gerai MPS Bt.16, 48000 Rawang, Selangor.

Call 012-3397800 if you do not know the direction.

No comments: