Friday 29 June 2007

Restaurant Kelana Seafood Centre, Kelana Jaya

Thanks to the management of Oilfab Sdn Bhd and completion of the project awarded by Newfield, everyone who contributed to the project gets to attend the dinner at Restaurant Kelana Seafood Centre. Sad to say, this is my first visit to the restaurant because I always think that the price of the dishes there are very expensive.



How often do you experience the moment of being served by your finance manager? Well, I just experienced it by seeing. Nah..just joking. We are all friends when we are outside.



Here comes the first dish. The usual 4 seasons crap they named it. Probably 4 seasons meant sour, sweet, spicy and TASTELESS!!! LOL



This dish actually tasted normal. Nothing to shout about.



Sharkfin soup!!! Tasted quite good.





Until a weird looking dish being placed on the table by the waiter. I have never seen such dish being prepared in this way before. A fish being covered by green colour paste.



It actually tasted quite good also. Haha..its spicy and sweet. Thumbs up.


Next dish, roasted lamb. I don't really like to eat lamb because of the muttony taste.



But because the meat are being roasted well, the muttony taste wasn't that strong so it was OK!



Next, sweet and spicy prawns. My colleagues said that the prawns were not fresh but I still find it tasty.


I had 5-6 prawns , I think. Hehehe..



Okays, the following dishes were getting crapy and crappier! Yes the dish looked nice but it seriously tasted super weird!!



NO TASTE punya fried rice.



The dessert tasted super sweet. As if they added syrup or sugar water. Or they just put in those canned fruits with syrup. Who knows..



The price of each table actually costs RM 540.50. I personally think it's bloody expensive and the dinner wasn't that great. My colleagues had the same thoughts too.
Probably that's the reason why this man was placed at the exit to show you the way out.



Won't come back here again unless it's free. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

TRY the steamboat lar next time...hahaha =p