Monday 31 March 2008

Mu~~~ or Moo~~ Burger?

Recently, a friend of mine from Phuket came to Kuala Lumpur for a 2 days training course. Since she brought me around when I was in Phuket, its PAYBACK time. So we met up at KLCC and after taking a few photos with her and the twin towers, we went to SS15's Asia Cafe for dinner.

After dinner, we were talking about the time I had in Phuket's Patong Beach...

Stephen: Pikky, why isn't there any mu~~~ (pork) burger in Patong Beach's McDonalds? My friends told me to try the mu~~~ burger. My friend even tried one in the McDonalds in Chiang Mai's Night Bazaar.
Pikky: Got moo~~~ burger there. You did not ask properly?

Stephen: No..I asked the girl at the counter a few times. Do you have pork burger? Mu~~~ burger!! And she just kept shaking her head saying no.

Pikky: Cannot be. Can you pronounce again? Say pork burger again in Thai.

Stephen: Mu~~~ Mu~~~

Pikky: NO!!! Its moo~~~, not mu~~~!!! Do you have any idea what is mu~~~???

Stephen: Of course I don't know!! Your reaction sounds bad and look bad. What on earth is mu~~~?

Pikky: Hahaha... no wonder the girl at the counter kept saying NO!! Mu~~~ is






Stephen: What?? Snake burger?!?! Damn! Eh..but I am very sure I look at the menu and there's no Pork Burger!!

Pikky: Hehe..ok ok, I will check and let you know again. Hahaha

Stephen: ........ =_="

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.