Friday 28 November 2008

Bowling Champion??

Every month when I roughly gently tear open my salary/pay slip, without fail, RM 2 is deducted for the benefit and contribution to the firm's sports club. Recently, the sports club organised a sports carnival and amongst the games, they have bowling, go-kart and futsal. Being kiasu for all the deductions made against me, immediately I gang-up a few guys and registered my names for the 3 games mentioned above.

Unfortunately, I was assigned to Sarawak for 2 weeks and the organisers brought forward the go-kart competition. Damn it!! Wasted big time because I didn't have the chance to show off my drifting skills :P

Anyway, the futsal game almost killed me because it felt like my lungs were punctured within the first half of the first game. Luckily, I have a team-mate who plays quite frequent and without him, the other teams definitely gonna kick the crap out of us. Failed to qualify for the finals but was placed 2nd in the group of 4 teams. Won 2 and lost 1.




Finally, the last game was bowling. Team event and each girl in a team will get a handicapped points of 15 for each game. There are about 20 teams and my team is the only team without females which means we don't have any handicapped points.



Hohoho...we won with an aggregrate score of knocking down 1727 pins and the 2nd place team were about 1500-1600 pins. It's so unbeliveable as I have never imagined that we will win because we have only 3 amateurs and 2 beginners who last played bowling about donkey years ago.




Hehe.. I can't wait to get my hands on the prize of RM 200 and medals but wait...RM 200 divide by 5 person...

RM 40?!?!? Ok la..still a gain for me because

Contribution to sports club
= RM 2 x 12 months
= RM 24

Gain
= RM 40-RM 24
= RM 16.00

Sweeeet!!!

No comments: