Friday 27 July 2007

My last day in OilCorp.

Finally, today is my last day at work at OILCORP BHD. It has been a wonderful 6 months filled with little exposures into the Oil&Gas Industry. Little?? Of course-lah, what do you expect to learn in such a short period of time?

I was working in the accounts department on the 2nd floor. And guess what! There are around 15 ladies and 4 gentlemen on that floor. Yes, hot for grabs rite? No..I am the youngest there so there's nothing for the ladies there to grab.

Thank you everyone for being patient with me. I know sometimes I made silly mistakes and being forgetful or blur but I am sure everyone will experience that in their early stages of working life. Thanks for teaching me how to use the complicated and high-tech photostate machine, fax machine, courier services, certain bank documentations etc etc etc. And also sorry for the minor havoc and small explosion that I have caused on one of the computer speakers. It was funny though because of the smoke coming out from the speakers.



My workstation. Find the small monkey in the above picture.



Chee San made this paper "monkey" for me. You place this "monkey" on top of one of they keys in your keyboard which you don't like. For example, the "INSERT" or "NUM LOCK" key. Eversince I befriended her, she has been offering me the "Rabbit" sweets everyday which contributes to my weight gain ideal weight. Nah...she only offered me once and from then on, once I felt sleepy or bored, I'll automatically walk up to 4th floor and take her sweets.

Oh well, goodbye everyone and thanks alot for the farewell present.


I am prepared for my new challenge in KL on 1st Aug. I want more $$$$$$$$.

*The picture above is for illustration only. I don't have the rights to the money. I was only allowed to touch and take photo only. Don't rob me or come after me. I repeat, the money is not mine.

No comments: