Sunday 6 April 2008

Teapot Cafe, SS 2

Last Wednesday, I met up with my ex-colleague for dinner at SS 2's Teapot Cafe. The reason why we met up was to celebrate a few things.

1) I did not attend her farewell when she resigned a month ago.
2) To congratulate her for getting a new job.
3) Her victim boyfriend romantically proposed to her for marriage.
4) My promotion..
5) Christmas, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day...wahahaha...

Name on plate

The bar or counter..whatever you call it

The Chicken Paprik Rice (RM 10.90) she had was quite good because its quite spicy.

My Chicken Kiev (RM 21.50). So-so only

She insisted on ordering this for dessert...


The Eclair Chocolate (RM 2.00) per piece....not bad..quite nice for a light dessert.

Catching up with her was really fun. She can crap non-stop and I don't understand how her boyfriend can stand her. I can tolerate her because.......we are the same kind. Hehe..

Miss Wong Chee San

Is this considered cam-whoring?

I hope not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes dude... you're camwhoring! yisks!

GraZie said...

Your colleague is very pretty! No, I'm not into girls.

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the promotion :)