Wednesday 20 September 2006

Depressed? You have a better life

As I jumped off the building,

I saw the loving couple who lives at 10F , hitting each other.



I saw the usually tough and strong Peter crying at 9F.




At 8F, Mary just found out that her fiancee is sleeping with her best friend.



At 7F, Lucy is taking her daily anti-depression pills.




Jobless Mike at 6F still buys 5 newspapers a day to search for a job everyday.

Much respected Mr. Wong from 5F is trying out his wife's undergarment.
Rose again fighting with the boyfriend at 4F.


Old man at 3F is hoping that someone would come by and pay him a him visit.


At 2F, Lily is still staring at the picture of her husband who passed away 6 months ago.

Before I jumped off from the building, I though I was the most unlucky person.

Now I just realized that everyone has their own worries and problems.

After I had seen all these, I found out that I wasn't that unlucky after all.


Those people that I saw just now is looking at me now.

I think after they see me now, they might feel that they are not that unlucky after all.
LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!
COMMITTING SUICIDE IS NOT THE WAY TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.














No comments: