Friday 13 July 2007

Deja vu No.3? No...thank you

Since my last post on Monday, there's nothing interesting to blog about besides the heavy loss that our Malaysia football team suffered (5-1 thrashing by China) on Tuesday night in the on-going AFC Asian Cup.

Besides that, Grace Tan promised to bring me to Restaurant Tu-Long at The Boulevard, Midvalley to try their Siu Loong Pau (Small Dragon Bun)..it's actually dumplings. Finally, I get to try and it was delicious..better than Dragon-i's one. Well..sorry no picture taken because Grace Tan was too hungry and we started eating without taking picture of the dumplings. After dinner, we went to Midvalley's Guardian to redeem the Pooh Bear and being a stupid fella, I bet with Grace that Guardian is located on the ground floor. Well, she won and I had to do something(can't disclose in the blog).

Reason why I wrote "Deja vu No.3? No...thank you" was because I dreamt of something this morning. To make my blog free of vulgar and dirty words, I will replace the word "shit" with "shat". I don't know why but I just dreamt alot about shat. I think the reason was because I need to go Poo Poo but was lazy to get out from bed.

Because of this, I really hope no DEJA VU 3 because I don't want anything to happen to me related to shat. I dont't want the dream to come true. I don't want to step on shat etc etc.


Once upon a time when I was form 4, I was walking to Taipan for tuition classes. Along the way, I was walking under the trees because it was freaking hot around 4pm. Suddenly, I felt something light hit my right shoulder and I thought it was leaf or or some small tree branch or stick, you call it. So I just wiped it off my right shoulder without looking at it. I felt something slimy and when I looked at my hand, it's yellow bird shat. That stupid bird really has good talent in aiming while shatting.

So yeah..no deja vu no.3 and I am looking forward for my Sheraton Subang dinner tonight. I pray that everything goes well tonight.

No comments: