Friday 15 June 2007

PROTON BOLEH!!

15th of June 2007, that morning was drizzling as I was preparing for work, I felt that I needed something extraordinary to keep me going for the day. After all, who doest want to continue sleeping on a rainy day especially if it rains in the morning??

As I was turning out towards the main road outside USJ 6, the road was surprisingly empty. For a moment, I thought it was holiday or something. As I drove further front, guess what I saw...


One of the Proton babies, the PROTON TIARA is about to explode, I thought at that time. What happen to the car was thick white smoke coming out from the front and flame was coming from underneath the car which was probably caused by oil leakage. I was so excited as this was my first time seeing such incident. Luckily the car didn't explode and the poor owner was soaking in the rain talking on his handphone. The traffic policeman doesn't seem to care as well. I think God heard my thoughts...

Conclusion : Proton BOLEH!!!

No comments: