Wednesday 12 March 2008

Christmas in Year 2007

Darn!! Christmas was 3 months ago! Anyways, for the past 3 years, I have been organising pot-luck Christmas party at my house because Christmas is not only about celebrating Jesus's birthday but also to share presents and food with your friends and family.


My new White Christmas tree

During year 2006, my talented friend, Hui Leng who is aspiring to be a famous chef-accountant made us all very delicious meals. No doubt, I asked her to repeat her wonderful feat again.


Hui Leng cooked all these with the help of the "Ham-Kas"


Spicy Sphagetti


Cynthia also contributed...she baked a mango cake.

Lastly, Grace Chng also baked a chocolate cake which I forgot to take a picture of it. Though its abit out of shape but at the end of the day, the chocolate cake is nowhere to be seen. The below picture is contributed by Grace Chng. Hehe~~


Can see the cake?


Jack and Michelle were busy tagging the numbers on the presents for the "Presents exchange session"

The following pictures are pictures of the "contributer and receiver". No couple couple but if you wanna know more or interested in any of the below "candidates", drop me an email. Hehe~


Lin Lin & Ze Yoon


Sue Leng & Rachel


Ming Hee & Chung Wei


Siew Han & Jit Jian


Kim Li & Ming Hee


Jessica & Hui Leng


Michelle & Sze Mei


Jian Eu & Foon Yee


Jack & Grace


Sze Mun & Jit Jian


Chin Pin & Michelle


Jian Eu & Ze Yoon


Grace & Jessica


Foon Yee & Iggy Wong Tai Loong....look at his hand! First time meet people somemore..


Michie & Sze Mei


Pui Gin & Mel


Kim Li & Chin Pin


Sze Mun & Kar Hseng


Cynthia & Pui Gin

Look here~la Cynthia. The camera is here!!


The contributer is Jun Seong but he wasn't free that night so Cynthia had to pose alone.


Lin Lin & @h PhEn


Aawww~~~

Sometimes when your buddy and you are posing for the camera,



make sure Sze Mun is not around, because she just like to belakang mari (come from behind)


Jessica, Rachel and Sze Mun


Ah~~ I am not ready!!!


OK, I am ready now!


The girls with Michelle & Jian Eu's Chocolate Fondue

Before I end this late entry on my 2007's Christmas, the highlight of the night was the reunion of 2 old friends or can I just say, "Friendships are forged once again through exchanging presents"?


Iggy Wong and Sue Leng


I love Christmas.

2 comments:

GraZie said...

Nice Christmas, Ah Phen!! Brings back so many nostalgic memories when I read your post! Am looking forward to this year's Christmas party!!! I'll bring something better than my cake and PLEASE take a photo of it. I know my cake is not as 'canggih' as Cynthia's that's why you couldn't be bothered to even take a picture of it. :P

@h PhEn said...

Haha..aiyor your cake and Cynthia's cake are delicious, that's why after the party you guys dont see any trail of the cakes. I hid Cynthia's cake in the fridge so that I can have it all by myself for the next few days. Wahahaha~~