Thursday 27 March 2008

Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant

Lately, I was really high on Japanese food. I just can't stop the craving. If I have a past-life, I think I am a Japanese Chef who always eat non-stop while preparing sushi or handroll for customers throughout the 4 seasons.


Chef Sutefupunu

Yesterday, Grace Chng, Sze Mei and I went to Desa Sri Hartamas for dinner. We went round and round to look for a parking and we realised that there are alot of Japanese and Korean restaurants around.

From where we parked our car, there are 3 Japanese restaurants available for us to choose from. After looking at the menus which are displayed outside the restaurant, we decided to give Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant a chance to impress our taste bud.




Eh, Grace! We forgot to take a picture inside the restaurant.


Fried Baby Crab (RM15.00) and Kani Karage Roll (Soft shell crab) (RM7.50)


Grace Chng's Kake Somen (RM15.00) and her Chawan Mushi (RM3.00)

I had Katsu Curry Rice (Pork Chop) as my main dish. Throughout the whole dinner, both of them scooped and scooped and scooped kept trying the curry from my plate. That shows how delicious the curry/gravy was. Anyway, its not spicy at all.


RM24.00


Sze Mei's Chicken Tepanyaki (RM16.00)

Thumbs up for this Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant. Worth trying.

Address : No: 16, Jalan 27/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-23003889

No comments: