Friday 22 June 2007

Saved by a Girl

After I finished work at 745pm, I rushed to Giant Kelana Jaya to get my car so that I reach home and take a good rest...yes..on a FRIDAY NIGHT!! Generally, everytime a person starts his/her car, I think the worst thing that could probably happen is either the engine don't start or battery running low....or maybe the car explode?? Hahaha....

Well.. that's what happen. The engine couldnt start at all. Probably it's because my noob fren's (Wong Tai Loong) curse that caused me such unlucky incident. He was just being jealous that I can park my car for free whereas he needs to pay RM7 everyday at work.
Anyway, I decided to call my friend to save me instead of waiting for my dad to come. Hmm..who stays nearby Giant Kelana Jaya? My saviour for the day is Gan Hui Leng, the female knight in shinning armour (Proton Iswara).

She stole her brother's cable from his car and came to my rescue. How sweet of her....although she took quite some time. Anyway, I really appreciate it!!

The pictures below are her heroic acts..



Well..for my car's battery..




R.I.P
Date used : 27 AUGUST 2005
Date "died" : 22 JUNE 2007

CONCLUSION : Gan Hui Leng 1 Noob IGGY Tai Loong 0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm i think the real noob IGGY is you isn't it? dont simply call other people such names

live.laugh.love said...

hello!!! i linked u already! which means i have helped to advertise ur blog already! n get a tag board!!!

-Lin-Dy-