Monday 1 October 2007

Miri

Gosh, I am so tied up with work until I don't have the time to update this blog. I'm sure some of you are quite sick of the seeing the same post on my XXnd birthday celebration which you guys visited a zillion times. Anyway, one week after my birthday, I am quite excited to be going to Miri, Sarawak. Reason being is because I have never been to East Malaysia. Have not fly over the South China Sea.

This was also my first time taking KLIA Ekspres from KL Sentral to KLIA. Before boarding the train, we checked in our luggages in KL Sentral. Quite cool, huh? Usually I take about 35-40 minutes to reach KLIA by car but this time, I felt very weird when I reached the airport because the journey takes only 28 minutes.


You can own the whole carriage with just RM35 because most of the time, the train is empty.

We were having lunch in KLIA's McDonald's then I saw the 8Tv's HoChak hosts and the winner of the SuperStar singing contest. It's quite obvious that they are going to other states for filming etc so I decided to grab this chance to take a photo with them. The only time when I watch the HoChak programme was when I am beside the Tv at the right time and the right time. Therefore, I don't even know the hosts' name. As they were leaving McD, I approached the guy and asked if it's ok if I take a photo with them. They guy was being nice, he said "OK". But then, a tomboy came from behind and said, " Sorry, we are rushing for flight".

I was like,"What the hell? I am using a digital camera,ok?!?!?! I am not using those traditional camera where everyone needs to wait a few seconds to give me time to change the bulb!!!"


Give them a chance to appear in my blog also they don't appreciate. Lol



Miri's beach


My sad happy meal in MAS airlines

Upon reaching the Miri airport, we had to take a 40 minutes drive to our destination. I am going to stay in NIAH CAVE for the next 10days.




The FRIENDY restaurant where I am going to have my meals for the next 10days

The place that I stayed was a small town so we had no choice but to eat there everyday until a point of time when I can't take it anymore. I am going to eat this for dinner...



Hahaha..

No comments: