Friday 22 February 2008

Disk Defragmentation

2 months back, I had a Christmas party at my house. After everyone left, Ze Yoon, Grace Ch'ng, Rachel and I went to my room for a "let's catch up with each other session". Halfway through the chatting session, I had to use my company laptop to show them some stuff and...

Stephen : Stupid old laptop. Damn lagging!! See...hang kei again!

Grace : Haihs..how often do you defragment your disk?

Stephen : Aiyor, defragment what-la. How much can it help?

Grace : Can one!!

Stephen : Grace, its like asking your grandfather to go to the gym and jog 15 minutes on the treadmill and then do you think he will be very healthy and can run faster?

Ze Yoon : Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Grace : (Stamps her feet) Ish!!

Sorry-lah Grace. I know I am mean and sarcastic at times.

Anyways, for the full definition of disk defragmentation, click
here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil lar you!

Note: I am not the Grace that he meant... Hehe...

ze said...

truly authentic joke made by stephen.