Tuesday 12 August 2008

This Lift Is Going To?

Have you ever asked something silly without yourself realising it? I guess almost everyone experience it before. Well, I just experienced it last Monday and let me share with you how noob one person can be.

Currently I am back in KL attending training for this whole week. Our training venue is at this building's 10th floor (Block C of Megan Avenue II) which is about 20 storeys high. During the break, my colleague and I went up to 16th floor where our main HQ is located, to fill up our drinking bottles.

After filling up our bottles, we were at the 16th floor, waiting for the lift to take us back to the 10th floor but when the lift arrived, we went in straight without realising it..

Colleague : Eh, the lift is going up.

Me : Aiyar, never mind-la. Still got time before the training session continues.

(Ting~~ Lift stops at 20th floor and a man steps in and technically logically speaking the lift is already at the highest floor and it couldn't go anywhere beyond 20th floor)

Noob Man : The lift is going down, is it?

Colleague : Yeah, it's going down.

Me : (Gave a blank stare at the Noob Man until we left the lift). Hey, I can't believe you just answered him just now. What on earth is that noob asking? He came into the lift at the 20th floor which is already the highest that a lift can go. You know what? We should have tell him that this lift is going up to heaven and welcome him onboard.

Colleague : Hahaha..I didn't realise that too.

No comments: