Wednesday 6 August 2008

I am Back.

Yes. I am back once again. I did mentioned that I am going to stop updating my blog but hey, humans are fickle minded creatures and I am not an animal, therefore I can be fickle minded sometimes. Yeah, I was lazy in updating my blog partly and decided to stop it completely that time because of the following reasons:


  1. Lazy to upload photos;

  2. "Hormones unbalanced" for a period of time and

  3. I was and I am still busy spending time with my new girlfriend.

Yea, she's quite fair and prettttty and cool. Let's talk about how I met her. I met her long time ago online and wasn't really interested in her or make the first move because she has this expensive pricey look and cheap ass like me couldn't afford having a girlfriend like her. Oh, she is also everyone's desire because apparently, alot of guys out there likes her too. But my whole impression of her changed since I went to Singapore twice during the month of June and July. My friend talked me through and instantly, I was interested in her already. From then on, everything is history and its up to me to make the first move...and let me introduce her now.


.


.


.


.

.



Still want me to intro her name? She takes 2nd spot and Ms.City is still my first wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephen... Not all guys wants your girlfriend *hint hint - for you to help me*

And not only guys wants your girlfriend! I want too!!!!