Wednesday 4 June 2008

Someone LIED again!!

As I was driving out from my house around 8am, the radio deejays were requesting the public to call in and give their feedback on the news about the so-called new fuel subsidy scheme etc. The public was speculating that the price of fuel might hit up to RM4.00/Litre. I can't imagine how my life will change if it ever reaches RM4.00.

From 4pm onwards, I kept refreshing my IE to get the latest news as our "beloved" Prime Minister is scheduled to make an announcement. Bloody hell, RM2.70/Litre? Correct me if I am wrong, I read in the newspaper that the BN and those big shots promised the rakyat that there will be no hike in fuel prices by probably end of the year but now, WHAT THE FUCK HELL!?!?

Bloody hell, increasing the price by 40% is equivalent to slashing our salaries by 40% or even more as my favourite Bak Kut Teh, Nasi Lemak, Steamboat, Pan Mee, Jap Food, every single damn thing will go up.

During my primary school days, I was taught by my teacher that Malaysia is one of the largest oil producing countries. Yipee...logically, the fuel should be dirt cheap compared to other countries rite? May I direct your attention to the table below..


and MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! RM 2.70/Litre is definitely at the top position or we call it the pole position in F1 terms.

On the other side, we have a RM625 cash rebate per vehicle with engine capacities of up to 2000cc which we're getting roughly RM52.0833 cash rebate per month. On average, we visit the petrol station 2-3 times. Whatever it is, the more I count, the more sad and headache I get. Go work out the calculations yourself.

By the way, buying old and unwanted steel junks from Russia and sending some moron to the space and make teh tarik and roti canai was a PURE WASTE of rakyat's money.

By the way, I have something interesting to share with you guys!

"Abdullah is a former student of Bukit Mertajam High School. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies from the University of Malaya in 1964, having originally wished to pursue a degree in Economics but failing to meet the required standard after failing his statistics paper." Click here for the source.

And he is also the Finance Minister? Pui!!!!! He doesn't even have a proper education on finance and economics and he is the Finance Minister? What nonsense? Its like asking me to be the Minister of Health when I know nuts about it. Why does he like to tell lies?

First, Parlimen tidak akan dibubarkan, next moment, sudah dibubarkan at the end of the day. Then, kerajaan jamin tiada kenaikan harga minyak, next moment, sudah make announcement to naik the price to RM2.70.

Can someone ask that bugger to step down and ask my boss to increase my salary and increase my mileage claims?

See you guys at Kelana Jaya LRT station and KLCC station. Sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure you want to be the Ministry of Health with the track records of what our Malaysia Boleh Ministry of Health gone thru?
Someone might be a superstar soon! Teehee..

Anonymous said...

If u had RM69, will it help with your petrol costs?