Saturday 25 August 2007

Quick update

Hmm...It's been quite some time since I update my blog because I have been quite busy at work. Imagine spending only 5-6 hours of sleep and the rest of the hours are spent on travelling and working in LCCT.

Nothing really special happened since the day I met Datuk Tony Fernandes and Sir Richard Branson. The only recent one was celebrating Grace Chng's birthday at TGIF, The Curve. One thing nice about celebrating birthday sessions in TGIF is that the waiters and waitresses will request the birthday boy/girl to do something before they mumble sing their own version of birthday song. After we got our desserts, I went over to one of the waiter and asked him to prepare the cake that I brought along and asked him to embarrass Grace to the max. Yea, they did. We forced her to stand on the table and we requested her to sing the BARNEY song with a bottle of sauce as her microphone. She claimed that she don't know the lyrics and we had to sing along with her. We managed to sing the first few lines and surprisingly Lin Lin can sing the whole song. That's 18th of August.

On the 21st of August, I received my exam results. It was kinda disappointing but life goes on anyway. I was very anxious the whole day and kept refreshing my hotmail every single 5-10 minutes.

Oh well, on the bright side, I enjoyed my working days in LCCT as I managed to experience alot of things that people can't. I visited the hangar, went close to the airplanes and watched their operations etc. Trully a wonderful experience. I can't post any photos here because it's restricted and confidential.

Anyways, that's all for now. I got to pack my luggage now. I am going to Johor tomorrow!! 815am flight.

No comments: