Friday 3 August 2007

First week of work

Yahoo!!! Not the website but the yahoo feeling. I am officially a new staff once again and I experienced it twice in a year. Hmm... don't sound too good anyway. I was working in Oilcorp Bhd last time because I needed more time to think about the career I wanted to be in and at the same time, my friend approached me and asked me to take over her place as she's about to give birth that time.

After 6 months of analysing, questioning and doing some research, I have found my interest. A career which the nature of the job that suits my needs, satisfaction, desire to travel around and my ambition. Internal audit.

As a newbie, I have yet to be allocated into any assignments but have been doing some reading. Being an environmental friendly guy, I decided that I will take the LRT to work if I am not going to client's place. Another reason is that, I am lazy to exercise sometimes so talking LRT and walking to office from KLCC seems quite reasonable, I guess.

I don't know why but I like the feeling of rushing into the Kelana Jaya LRT station after parking my car, walking faster than the person beside you, rushing to take a copy of free The Sun newspaper although there is 3 stacks of human height of newspapers, reading the headlines while walking into an empty KLCC with only bakeries and coffee house operating, walking on the right hand side of the escalator instead of stoppping (exercise-ma), ignoring the traffic lights and rush across the road when no cars are coming, having a light breakfast opposite office, read up the main news (nation, business & sports), scanning my thumbprint and iris tagging before going into office and finally, the view of KLCC from my place. Everyday after work on the way back to KLCC LRT station, I like the feeling me myself as a foreigner as well because KLCC is packed with foreigners. Oh ya, everytime I walk into KLCC, it reminds me of my Harry Potter adventure.


I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.... I am glad that you're loving your job!
Do keep my posted ya!
See ya around...

Anonymous said...

Muagaga..... good to hear that you are enjoyin yourself. BUT... word of caution.. USE SUNBLOCK!!! and since you will be exposed to more pollution, grime, dirt, dust and bacteria remember to do regular facial masks to keep the pimples and blckheads away ya...... Muagagaga