Saturday 6 September 2008

Money No Enough II

Last Tuesday after work, I quickly packed and was planning to reach home before 8pm so that I can continue playing Resident Evil 4 on my Nintendo Wii. But as I was coming down the escalator at Avenue K, I was terrified to see the huge amount of people lining up just to get pass the entrance machine where you slot in your LRT ticket and tap your Touch N Go card.

It was pretty obvious that the trains are facing technical difficulties (it happened during the morning rush hour also) and in order to keep matters under control, they do not allow everyone to get pass the entrance machine for the fear of chaos, people fainting etc.

I knew that if I were to line up and wait for my turn to get into the LRT, it would probably need to take me an hour or more, JUST TO GET INTO THE DAMN TRAIN. Therefore, I decided to catch a movie all by myself.



Few days after the launch of this movie, I received alot of positive feedback from my friends and colleagues who have already watched the movie. All I can say is that Jack Neo's movies never fail to entertain me especially when jokers like Henry and Mark are part of the film. But the spotlight should actually go to Lai Meng, the veteran who played as as their mother in the movie.

Jack managed to combine all real life situations involving money and anyone of us will surely experience that particular situation as we grow older each day. Have you actually thought of jumping out of the rat race but you couldn't do so because you are afraid that you might fail in your plans, not enough money to survive after quitting your "Rat race" job. There's once, a person told me, "Money is enough only when you are unable to calculate exactly how much you have in your bank and including your assets." Think about this statement.

Well, just go watch the movie, enjoy the few scenes which will really make you laugh till you fall off your chair and please, understand the meaning of the whole movie towards the end. Bring along a few packets of tissue papers as well.

I am going off to Hong Kong tomorrow so see you guys a week later.

No comments: